Hotteeze are long-lasting heat pads that provide natural, drug-free pain relief, as well as warming you up anytime you feel cold.
When to Use Hotteeze
- To keep warm
- To relieve muscle soreness, strain and spasms
- To ease lower back, neck and shoulder pain
- To decrease joint stiffness, including where associated with arthritis
- To soothe period pain
- To increase flexibility
- To read more about the science behind Hotteeze, click here
Benefits of Hotteeze
- Natural - drug-free pain relief
- Odourless, slim and ultra-light.
- Self-heating and long-lasting - Hotteeze Heat Pads stay hot for up to 14 hours
- High-quality - made in Japan under the strictest quality controls
- Eco-friendly - the contents are biodegradable, and can be reused as a soil conditioner
How to Use Hotteeze
- To use Hotteeze Heat Pads, simply remove from the outer wrapping and peel off the backing. Stick the pad to clothing or wrapping over any part of the body. The pad will heat up gradually and become warm in just 10 minutes.
- To use Hotteeze For Feet, remove from the outer wrapping and peel off the backing. Place the adhesive side of the pad on the outside o your sock underneath your toes.
- To use Hotteeze Hand Warmers, remove from the outer wrapping. Gently squeeze the pad 5 or 6 times to get the heat started. The pad will heat up gradually. Hold in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves.
Hotteeze are made from biodegradable ingredients, so when finished, simply cut the pad open and sprinkle the materials in your garden or pot plants as a soil conditioner.
The outer wrapping is non-combustible.
- Observe the use-by-date on the side of the package to receive maximum heat duration.
- Do not place Hotteeze Heat Pads or Hotteeze For Feet directly on your skin. For best results, we recommend using Hotteeze with tight cotton underclothing and socks.
- Burns can occur when heated objects are used for an extended period of time. Discontinue use immediately if you feel too hot.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Hotteeze are not recommended for pregnant women, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory, mental or nervous disorders. If in doubt, consult a doctor.
- Do not stick on sensitive or furry clothing.
- Do not use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source.
- Do not use Hotteeze on babies, or on people who are incapable of removing them by themselves.
- Discontinue use immediately if your skin gets red, itchy or painful.
- Do not shake, rub or perforate Hotteeze.
- Do not put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor immediately.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children and pets.