- Pack contains 10 individual Hand Warmers
- Self heating
- Up to 10 hours of comforting heat for your hands
- Environmentally friendly
Hotteeze Hand Warmers
For Pockets and Hands!
Hold Hotteeze Hand Warmers in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves to keep hands and fingers warm. Our hand warmers are travel friendly making them perfect to keep in your handbag and pull out on the cold commute to work or take on your next winter holiday.
- Keep hands and fingers warm
- Designed to hold in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves
- Up to 10 hours of heat
- Eco-friendly – Our specially formulated heat granules can be tipped out onto your garden.
- Air activated
- Non adhesive
- Thin & Comfortable
- Made in Japan
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association*
Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Hand Warmer.
Each pad measures 100mm x 70mm
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Do not stick directly on skin.
Open the packet and expose to air when ready to use. Gently squeeze 5 or 6 times to get the heat started, then place in pockets or gloves. The pad will heat up gradually.
1 pad size: 100mm x 70mm
Highest temperature: 62oC.
Average Temperature: 53oC.
Hotteeze Hand Warmers will stay warm for up to 10 hours, though this may vary. Heat duration will be shorter if gloves are removed.
Iron Powder, Water, Activated Carbon, Vermiculite, Potassium Chloride.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
- Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children and pets.
- Observe the use-by-date on side of package. Hotteeze will still heat up after this date, however it will be for a shorter duration.
- Hotteeze is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or lacking experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or have received and understand the instructions/ safety warnings for use of the product from this person in advance.
- DO NOT TAPE OR SECURE HOTTEEZE TO YOUR SKIN. DO NOT wear excessively tight gloves, as Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly. You can adjust the temperature by wrapping loosely with a handkerchief.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant women when placed near the foetus, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory or nervous system disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
- Burns may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Check skin periodically. Discontinue use immediately if you feel a burning sensation or if your skin gets red, uncomfortably hot, itchy or painful. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
- AVOID ALL CONTACT MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
- DO NOT use in contact with frostbite, moles, scars or irritated/ inflamed/ swollen/ bruised/ damaged/ wounded/ burnt/ desensitised or sensitive skin.
- If Hotteeze ingredients come into contact with eyes, DO NOT scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- DO NOT put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre or Vet (in case of pets) immediately.
- DO NOT use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source/other heating device. DO NOT microwave or attempt to re-heat.
- DO NOT shake or perforate Hotteeze.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Once completely cooled, place in non-combustible rubbish. However, since this product uses potassium chloride, not sodium chloride, the contents can be used as soil conditioner, contributing to the reduction of waste. Simply cut the pouch and sprinkle the contents in your garden or pot plants. For full recycling instructions, see our website www.hotteeze.com. Dispose carefully out of reach of children and pets.