- Pack contains 10 individual Heat Pads
- Buy 5 or more packs – Save 10%, 24 or more – Save 20%
- Ideal for pain relief (heat therapy) and comfort
- Up to 14 hours continuous heat
- Environmentally friendly
Hotteeze Heat Pads
- Why choose Hotteeze?
- IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
Hotteeze Heat Pads are perfect for those times when you need a steady supply of heat. Use Hotteeze to comfort tired muscles. Take them outdoors or anywhere you’ll feel the cold.
- Drug-free pain relief using heat therapy
- Sticks to clothes
- Slim & lightweight
- Heat therapy can provide temporary relief for:
- Muscular aches & pains
- Joint stiffness
- Up to 14 hours of heat
- Eco-friendly – our specially formulated heat granules can be tipped out onto your garden and used as a soil conditioner
• Pad size- 132mm x 100mm
• Max. temperature 63°C
• Made in Japan
• Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association*
Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Heat Patches.
Each pad measures 132mm x 100mm
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not stick directly on skin.
The APA is receiving commercial consideration for the endorsement of Hotteeze.
Open the packet and expose the pad to air when ready to use. Peel off the backing. Without creasing it, place the adhesive side of the pad OVER YOUR CLOTHES where you want heat. The pads will heat up gradually. Remove gently after use.
1 pad size: 132mm x 100mm
Highest temperature: 53oC.
Average Temperature: 49oC.
Hotteeze Heat Pads will stay warm for up to 14 hours, though this may vary. Heat duration will be shorter if top layer of clothing is removed.
Why choose Hotteeze?
Hotteeze products are proudly made in Japan under strict quality controls by Japanese experts with decades of experience.
Heat pads were invented by the Japanese in Japan in 1923. Every year, more than 1.5 billion heat pads are used in Japan.
Hotteeze are made from biodegradable ingredients and the contents can be disposed of in the garden.
Hotteeze are proudly drug-free.
Hotteeze have been endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and approved by the Therapeutic Goods Association since 2o12.*
*The APA is receiving commercial consideration for the endorsement of Hotteeze.
Iron Powder, Water, Activated Carbon, Vermiculite, Potassium Chloride.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
- Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children and pets.
- Observe the use-by-date on side of package. Hotteeze will still heat up after this date, however it will be for a shorter duration.
- Hotteeze is intended to apply steady heat to maintain warmth and is for temporary relief only. DO NOT apply heat to a new injury. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Hotteeze is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or lacking experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or have received and understand the instructions/ safety warnings for use of the product from this person in advance.
- DO NOT PLACE HOTTEEZE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN – HOTTEEZE ARE ONLY TO BE WORN OVER YOUR CLOTHES. The adhesive is designed to stick safely on clothes, not skin. Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly. For best results, we recommend using Hotteeze with tight cotton underclothing and a loose-fitting top layer over the heat pad to avoid excessive temperature increase when exposed to large amounts of air. DO NOT stick on sensitive or furry clothing. DO NOT put in your shoes, socks or under your feet.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant women when placed near the foetus, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory or nervous system disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
- Burns may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Check skin periodically. Discontinue use immediately if you feel a burning sensation or if your skin gets red, uncomfortably hot, itchy or painful. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
- AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
- DO NOT apply to clothes in contact with frostbite, moles, scars or irritated/ inflamed/ swollen/ bruised/ damaged/ wounded/ burnt/ desensitised or sensitive skin.
- If Hotteeze ingredients come into contact with eyes, DO NOT scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- DO NOT put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre or Vet (in case of pets) immediately.
- DO NOT use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source/other heating device. DO NOT microwave or attempt to re-heat.
- DO NOT shake, rub or perforate Hotteeze.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Once completely cooled, place in non-combustible rubbish. However, since this product uses potassium chloride, not sodium chloride, the contents can be used as soil conditioner, contributing to the reduction of waste. Simply cut the pouch and sprinkle the contents in your garden or pot plants. For full recycling instructions, see our website www.hotteeze.com. Dispose carefully out of reach of children and pets.